Posted on 23.12.2014 by perfectsmile
Perfect Smile Surgery are proud to announce the launch of 8 new branches on their family tree, in the form of 8 brand new state of the art clinics to be opened in the Newcastle area. If you live in the area and would like to access dental treatment that is expertly delivered, friendly and able to boast access to the latest technology and cutting edge treatment plans then why not come along and pay us a visit. Even if you feel your teeth are currently in pretty good condition, let us cast our expert eye over them and let you know about any potential problems before they develop and become unsightly or painful. It isn’t just about seeking relief from dental problems, of course, or taking pre-emptive preventative steps, since our Newcastle clinics can offer the full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments aimed at giving our patients the perfect smile they’ve always dreamed of. Amongst the cosmetic options we can offer are treatment s such as Invisalign teeth straightening, dental implants and teeth whitening (in surgery and at home). No matter what the scale of your problem, whether you need a little tweaking or a complete revamping, we’ll be able to put together a plan to achieve the transformation you’re looking for. The fact that we are opening new clinics in this manner means that the services we offer are accessible to more people than ever before. It’s easier than ever to reach one of our clinics no matter what kind of treatment you’re looking for, whether it’s general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry. Amongst the treatments we offer in both of these categories are the following: General Dentistry
- Dentures – Bespoke partial or full denture plates crafted to replace either a few missing teeth or an entire set. When replacing existing teeth, dentures can be fitted on the day the teeth are removed, meaning that nobody need even know you’ve had teeth removed.
- Root Canal – Specialist treatment intended to save teeth which have become infected or have decayed badly. The procedure involves removing the soft tissue from inside the root and tooth, cleaning the cavity and then filling it.
- Routine Fillings – When a tooth has become slightly decayed or damaged but can still be saved, your dentist will remove the decay and fill the resulting cavity with a filling material. Traditionally, such fillings were made of Mercury and were silver in colour, but the modern option is to offer more aesthetically pleasing composite materials matching the shade of the tooth.
- Bridge – A bridge is a treatment intended to fill a gap created by one or more missing teeth. Crowns are fitted to the teeth either side of the gap, and false teeth then attached to the bridge adjoining these crowns, thus filling the gap.
- Children’s Teeth – Dentists recommend children visiting a dentist for the first time by their first birthday, or within 6 months of their first tooth appearing. The relaxing atmosphere of our clinics is ideal for a first visit, and our dentists have experience of dealing with young children.
- Hygienist Treatment – Our dental hygienists will help you to achieve the clean white smile you’ve always wanted. During a treatment, plaque and calculus (hardened plaque) will be removed from the teeth, as will some stains, and you will be given advice on brushing and oral hygiene.
- IV Sedation – Nervous patients will be offered the very latest form of sedation, one which induces a deep and intense state of relaxation whilst maintaining consciousness.
- Decay – Regular check-ups at our clinic will spot decay before it has a chance to damage teeth beyond repair, and will recommend and carry out the required treatment.
- Gum Disease – Gum disease initially manifests itself in the form of red, swollen, sore and bleeding gums. If left untreated it can develop to the point at which the integrity of the teeth themselves is at risk. Our hygienists will remove the plaque which causes the problem and will explain how to stop it building up again.
- Orthodontic Braces – If your teeth are crooked, overcrowded or don’t meet properly when you bite, it not only looks wrong but can have an effect upon your voice and the way in which you eat. Orthodontic braces take the form of wires which are attached to brackets cemented to the teeth, and which gradually shift the position of the bite.
- Smile Makeover – This consists of you and your cosmetic dentist discussing exactly how you’d like to transform your smile and then coming up with an integrated programme of treatments chosen to bring about that transformation.
- Dental Implants – A permanent replacement for a missing or damaged tooth, taking the form of a metal pin which is attached to the jaw bone and replaces the root, and a bespoke artificial tooth which is then attached to this pin.
- Invisalign – An orthodontic system for shifting teeth which takes the form of ultra-lightweight, transparent plastic retainers. If you’d like to have your teeth shifted with the minimum of disruption, then go for the clear braces Invisalign treatment in Newcastle.
- Teeth Whitening – Modern technology means that your dentist can use a range of different techniques and treatments to lift the brightness of your teeth by several shades.
- Crown – A treatment for a damaged tooth which takes the form of an artificial, specially made sleeve which sits over the existing tooth and restores its’ appearance and function without having to remove it.
- Veneers – Often referred to as ‘false nails for the teeth’, veneers take the form of thin, lightweight coverings which can be cemented to the front of the teeth and thus instantly restore their appearance, covering cracks, damage or impossible to remove stains.
- Lumineers – These are similar to veneers (see above), but are even more lightweight and can thus be attached more quickly and easily.
- Face and Lip Treatments – Why not go a stage further and access treatments such as fillers and Botox which can elevate the rest of your face to the same dazzling standard as your newly transformed smile, safe in the knowledge that they are being administered in a properly regulated clinical setting.
- Fastbraces – The latest breakthrough in the orthodontist field takes the technology of traditional metal braces and applies it in a manner which is quicker, safer, more comfortable and less expensive.
No matter which of our many treatments you require, or whether you have problems which require a combination of several, you’ll find our clinics offering the perfect combination of the latest in dental surgery and equipment, and a caring attitude which will put you at your ease and reassure you you’re in the best possible hands. By expanding to Newcastle, we are extending the reach of our services, and you can access our online booking feature to book the appointment you need at your own convenience, choosing a date and time which fits in with your own busy life. The new clinics opening in Newcastle, and the services offered, are as follows: Bute:
- Cosmetic and general dentistry using advanced technology
- NHS and private treatment
- Regular check ups
- Six Month Smile
- Inman Aligner
- Tooth Whitening
- Open access emergency appointments
- NHS and private treatment
- Digital x-rays
- Tooth whitening
- Six month smiles
- Facial aesthetic treatments
- General NHS dentistry
- Private cosmetic dentistry
- 48 hour emergency appointments
- Full range of clinical and cosmetic dental treatments
- NHS and private treatment
At Perfect Smile we dedicate ourselves to spreading access to the best dental health as far and as wide as possible. Opening in Newcastle is just the latest step in this process, so if you live within reach of any of our clinics then take advantage – book an appointment today and gain access to our dazzling range of cosmetic and general dentistry treatments.