Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life. And with Invisalign, achieving the smile you always dreamed of doesn’t have to be a big deal. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 4 million people worldwide have already discovered.
How Invisalign works?
1Your initial appointmentWe will identify and discuss the best available treatment for you.
2Taking measurementsWe will take impressions of your teeth that will help create your custom aligners.
3Explaining treatmentWe will invite you to review a complete animation of your treatment plan.
4Fitting the alignersAt this appointment, you will receive your first aligners and treatment will begin
- Invisalign comes as a series of clear removable aligners
- You can remove the aligners for special occasions (optimal wear should be minimum 18 hours)
- You have the ability to clean your teeth and gums effectively
- You can eat whatever you want comfortably
- A ClinCheck animation lets you see the progression of your teeth beforehand.
- They are custom-made specifically for your teeth.
- Fit your lifestyle
- PAIN FREE with minimal discomfort
- Exposed metal or unsightly white braces
- Fixed braces can only be removed by trained professionals
- Brushing teeth requires a lot more effort to ensure you do not damage any wires and maintain gum health
- Food choices are limited as a lot of food can get stuck within the braces or damage them
- No preview of the completed treatment
- Regular visits for check-ups every 3-8 weeks and maintenance if brackets or wires break
- A lot of maintenance required to keep braces intact
Can Invisalign work for you?
occur when there is a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally.
occur when you have extra space within your jaw.
occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It usually causes one or more upper teeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth, and can happen on both the front and/or the sides of the mouth.
occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth.
occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both.
Unsightly metal braces are a thing of the past now that Invisalign is available. Clear comfortable braces that fit closely to your teeth.
It’s easy to see that a straight, even smile of glossy pearly whites look great, but a cosmetically perfect smile often means it’s also a healthy smile. So put yourself in a healthy state of mind and take a look at the additional benefits of a properly aligned smile.