Everyone deserves a perfect smile.
At Perfect Smile, we understand that your smile is more than just how you look, but how you feel on the inside as well. Not only are your teeth one of your most valuable assets, but they also have a huge impact on your health, wellbeing and confidence, allowing you to live your life to its best and improving your overall quality of life.
If you aren’t happy with your smile, our teeth makeover service is perfect for you.
Your teeth makeover can include treatments such as:
- Crooked teeth, with treatments such as Invisalign braces, orthodontics or veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth, with treatments such as cosmetic bonding, veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth, with treatments such as dental implants, a dental bridge or denture.
- Uneven or gaps between your teeth, with treatments such as veneers, lumineers or Invisalign braces.
- Discolored or stained teeth, with teeth whitening treatments or lumineers.
- A gummy smile, with treatments such as surgical or laser gum contouring.
Our smile makeovers are designed to help everyone achieve their perfect smile, exactly the way they want it.
How could a Smile Makeover help me?
There are many different ways in which you can improve your smile at Perfect Smile:
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign braces or conventional orthodontics. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers or crowns for a faster solution.
- Chipped and broken teeth can be repaired with cosmetic bonding, veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved with porcelain veneers or Lumineers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, the Inman aligner, lingual braces and fixed orthodontics are just a few options for moving your teeth to close gaps.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth, or if you have badly stained teeth, they can be treated with prophyflex cleaning or professional teeth whitening.