Everyone deserves a perfect smile.
At Perfect Smile, we understand that your smile is more than just how you look, but how you feel on the inside as well. Not only are your teeth one of your most valuable assets, but they also have a huge impact on your health, wellbeing and confidence, allowing you to live your life to its best and improving your overall quality of life.
If you aren’t happy with your smile, our smile makeover service is perfect for you.
Your smile makeover can include treatments such as:
- Crooked teeth, with treatments such as Invisalign braces, orthodontics or veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth, with treatments such as cosmetic bonding, veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth, with treatments such as dental implants, a dental bridge or denture.
- Uneven or gaps between your teeth, with treatments such as veneers, lumineers or Invisalign braces.
- Discolored or stained teeth, with teeth whitening treatments or lumineers.
- A gummy smile, with treatments such as surgical or laser gum contouring.
Our smile makeovers are designed to help everyone achieve their perfect smile, exactly the way they want it.
Before & After
Great results from a smile makeover
Our smile makeover service involves one or more cosmetic procedures to improve the overall look of your smile. Everyone’s smile is unique. That’s why our smile makeover service was created to be unique and bespoke to you.
During your consolation, our expert dentists will take the time to fully understand your teeth and needs, working with you to create the perfect treatment plan to achieve your perfect smile.
Tailor your perfect smile
The bespoke service is perfect for those people who want their perfect smile but aren’t sure what treatments are right for them. It’s also excellent for those who are unhappy with their smile, but not sure what it should look like. Your smile makeover will be completely designed on what you want to achieve. For some people, this could be a white Hollywood smile, while for others it could be a simple improvement, such as the replacement of amalgam fillings with composite and teeth whitening.
How could a Smile Makeover help me?
There are many different ways in which you can improve your smile at Perfect Smile:
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign braces or conventional orthodontics. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers or crowns for a faster solution.
- Chipped and broken teeth can be repaired with cosmetic bonding, veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved with porcelain veneers or Lumineers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, the Inman aligner, lingual braces and fixed orthodontics are just a few options for moving your teeth to close gaps.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth, or if you have badly stained teeth, they can be treated with prophyflex cleaning or professional teeth whitening.