Every effort will be made for you to see a dentist of your choice. However, in an event of an emergency appointment this may not be possible. Should you have any complaints about the service that we provide, please ask a member of our team for the complaints procedure. For complaints outside of the practice, please call PALS on tel: 020 3513 6150 or the General Dental Council Complaints Service on tel: 020 8253 0800, or the Care Quality Commission on tel: 0300 061 6161, if you are not satisfied with the service. You can also provide feedback through NHS England via www.nhs.uk.
At Perfect Smile, we are committed to continuously improving the service and care we provide to each of our patients.
We invest in proven, high quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment and believe in the continuous professional development of each and every member of our team.
Our practices pride themselves in cross infection control measures adapting universal precautions abiding by the HTM 01-05 guidance from the Department of Health in line with GDC and CQC standards. We believe in exceeding all standards of Health and Safety for the reassurance and peace of mind of our patients and team.
Patient Confidentiality & Feedback
At Perfect Smile, we will always store your personal details confidentially and securely. They will never be given to a third party. Feedback from our patients is always welcomed. Once you finish treatment at Perfect Smile, you may be contacted. This valued feedback enables us to continuously invest in what matters the most to you.
Late Cancellations and Failed To Attend Policy
We have a Late Cancellations and Failed To Attend Policy. This ensures we are able to keep a robust system in place enabling easier access to appointments for all patients. Should you need to change your appointment time or date, we simply ask for at least 48 hours notice in advance. This will allow us to offer your place to another patient.
If you miss more than two appointments and give less than 48 hours notice, we may not be able to complete your treatment or offer you NHS care in the future. We also request a deposit for all treatment appointments.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.