At Perfect Smile, we understand how important your smile is and the effect a brighter, whiter smile can have on your life.
There are many reasons why teeth can become discoloured, such as uncontrollable factors like age and genetics, as well as substances like cigarettes, red wine, tea and coffee. With the help of teeth whitening, you can return your smile back to its brighter and whiter self, helping you feel better inside and out, and make a memorable impression.
A brighter, whiter and perfect smile.
Teeth whitening has existed for more than 100 years and is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures in the world. With the help of today’s technologies, teeth whitening has come a long way and is an excellent way to remove discolouration and stains from your teeth. Overall, teeth whitening is the perfect solution to achieve your own brighter, whiter and perfect smile.
In Surgery Zoom Whitening
- You can either make one to two appointments with the surgery for your whitening treatment. The dentist will then apply the treatment to remove any stains or discolourations, giving you a brighter, whiter smile.
- You can purchase the popular take-home whitening kit which only requires 15 minutes of the dentists time! The complete transformation will be noticed in 7-10 days.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
First, your teeth are polished to remove surface debris.
A plastic “retractor” is put in your mouth to hold your cheeks and tongue out of the way and a rubber coating is applied to your gums to protect them.
Then, the solution containing the whitening substance is painted on your teeth.
A light activation system is then used to accelerate the whitening process.
The solution is then removed and the process is repeated.
If you want a more pronounced effect you can use a combination of both treatments.
We use Zoom2 – Advanced Professional Tooth Whitening, because we understand how important your smile is. A whiter, brighter smile is beautiful – it can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression.
Whitening techniques will vary with every individual depending on:
- The type of stain on your teeth
- Where the stain is located
- The amount of time the whitening gel is used
- The peroxide concentrate in the whitening gel
- The intensity of the light activating the whitening gel