With a great smile, you can talk, eat and confidently live your life as you want to.
That’s why it’s important that everyone maintains great dental health.
At Perfect Smile, we are dedicated to making sure everyone achieves and maintains their healthy and happy smiles. When it comes to great dental health, prevention is always better than cure.
That’s why at our clinics, we offer dental hygiene treatments from our expert dental hygienists.
These treatments are designed to improve the overall hygiene of your mouth, including cleaning treatments and removing the build-up of plaque or tartar (hardened plaque) from your teeth.
About dental hygiene treatments
All our dental hygiene treatments are bespoke to your unique teeth and needs. They also include personal advice on factors such as diet and cleaning routines, allowing you to keep your smile in its best condition. Our dental hygiene treatments are perfect for those who have red, puffy or swollen gums, bleeding gums when flossing or brushing, bad breath or halitosis, or suffer from gum disease like gingivitis.
Thanks to whitening treatments, our dental hygiene treatments are also perfect for those who suffer from staining caused by cigarettes, tea, coffee or red wine.
Not only will our dental hygiene treatments keep your teeth healthy, they will also help you achieve that brighter, whiter, smile.
How Hygienist Treatments Work
The benefits of hygiene treatment...
- Between brushing, our mouths generate plaque.
- Plaque is a soft, sticky layer of bacteria that builds up on your teeth.
- When the sugars in your food and drink come into contact with the plaque, they create an acid that attacks and dissolves your teeth.
What damage does plaque cause?
- Plaque creates toxins, which irritate your gums and cause gum disease.
- If left untreated, the build-up of plaque can seriously damage your dental health.
- This may lead to surgery or the removal of damaged teeth.