With a great smile, you can talk, eat and confidently live your life as you want to.
That’s why it’s important that everyone maintains great dental health.
At Perfect Smile, we are dedicated to making sure everyone achieves and maintains their healthy and happy smiles. When it comes to great dental health, prevention is always better than cure.
That’s why at our clinics, we offer dental hygiene treatments from our expert dental hygienists.
These treatments are designed to improve the overall hygiene of your mouth, including cleaning treatments and removing the build-up of plaque or tartar (hardened plaque) from your teeth.
How Hygienist Treatments Work
The benefits of hygiene treatment...
- Between brushing, our mouths generate plaque.
- Plaque is a soft, sticky layer of bacteria that builds up on your teeth.
- When the sugars in your food and drink come into contact with the plaque, they create an acid that attacks and dissolves your teeth.
What damage does plaque cause?
- Plaque creates toxins, which irritate your gums and cause gum disease.
- If left untreated, the build-up of plaque can seriously damage your dental health.
- This may lead to surgery or the removal of damaged teeth.