We can help your child achieve their perfect smile from an early age.
If the main goal is to straighten crooked or misaligned teeth, the most common treatment is to fit an orthodontic brace. Orthodontic braces help to modify the jaw dimensions in growing children, before aligning the teeth.
There is more choice than ever before about which type of brace to use.
Advances in technology over recent years mean that children’s braces are far more comfortable to wear than they used to be, and can be custom-made to provide a splash of colour to match your child’s personality. Likewise, the range of materials orthodontic braces are made from can also vary, with some types appearing almost invisible.
To find out more about the individual dental braces we offer, and how they can help you achieve your perfect smile, contact us today.
- Metal braces are the most common type of braces.
- They are more comfortable today than ever before,
- Made of high-grade stainless steel, they straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires. They also give you the option of adding coloured elastics, for a more unique and colourful smile.
- Lingual braces are hidden behind the teeth so can’t be seen when you smile.
- They are 100% customised to match the shape of your teeth.
- Lingual braces are a great option for aspiring athletes, models and actors, and musicians who play wind instruments, but also for professional adults.
- Ceramic braces are made of clear materials and are less visible on your teeth than metal braces.
- They are used mainly on older teenagers and adult patients who have cosmetic concerns
- While they are visually less prominent, they do require more attention to oral hygiene as ceramic braces are larger and are more brittle than their metal counterparts.
- For these reasons, ceramic braces tend to be used more on upper front teeth than on lower teeth.
The first visit is complimentary for all children under 18 and only £50 for over 18s which will come off the treatment cost.
Treatment will be free for most children under 18* and heavily discounted for the few remaining under 18s. Our treatment prices for adults are very competitive.
We strive to make orthodontic treatment available for everyone; therefore, we offer a variety of payment options to meet every need.
*Teeth irregularity of children under 18 is measured using an index set out by NHS called orthodontic treatment need (IOTN) to determine if they are eligible for free treatment.